- I got married here in September 2013. We fell in love with this amazing venue as soon as we drove up to the stunning stone gates at the entrance to the property. Once we spent some time with Luli, we knew this was the perfect place for us to plan our special day, and the person we wanted to plan it with. We felt well informed and comfortable throughout the entire process, from signing the contract, all the way up to our big day. Luli and her team put on the most amazing event for us - their commitment to excellence is nothing less than outstanding. We had NO IDEA what we were doing - just that we wanted a wedding that looked like our Pinterest Board - and she made it happen! No detail gets overlooked, and no task is too daunting. She's ready and willing to try anything - with the resources and knowledge to make it happen. Some of our favorite highlights were: Having the property to ourselves on wedding day! We took photos in a variety of amazing spots on the property - in the amazing sunken garden and even some with animals! The bonfire and Smore's bar (which our guests still remember 5 years later) - that was setup and staged by Luli and her team. Our Vendors - they really picked the best vendors in St. Louis - who know exactly what they're doing at the venue and operate with confidence. Flowers and event design - we worked together to make a plan that my husband and I could afford, AND that was beautiful. We were always on the same page in terms of budget and rentals and design as she is constantly updating spreadsheets and giving feedback. When it came to the big day - we got to sit back and relax and just enjoy getting married! Since my wedding at Kuhs, I have been a guest at two other weddings there. Luli and her team to continue to create incredible work for weddings that were double the size and intensity of my own - I was truly blown away. Again - the attention to detail and time spent on this labor of love is always obvious. (One of those weddings did the petting zoo and both did the sparkler departure - I'm STILL kicking myself for not doing those on our wedding day!) Our first baby is due in September and we can't wait to do our baby bump photos at the farm. The connection we have with this place and with the staff there will last a lifetime. If you don't believe me - just look at the photos!
- This is hands down the most beautiful and magical place for a wedding in the St. Louis area (the sunken rock garden is my favorite). Elizabeth and the whole staff at Kuhs bent over backwards to make sure our day was special and unique. We went in with some ideas of our own but no clue on how to execute them. Elizabeth not only made sure the ideas came to life but also had some great suggestions of her own. We could not have pulled it off without her or the staff. Thank you Kuhs!!
- Growing up I always imagined exactly how I wanted my wedding to look, but I never thought my dream wedding would come true! My husband and I got married at Kuhs on September 28th and it was the most stress free and perfect day. I have had many friends get married in the past couple of years and have listened to their stories of last-minute issues and the stress leading up to their wedding, so I was prepared to have a couple of glitches along the way. However, the day was nothing but magical and care free, and we have Elizabeth to thank for that. She is gifted in her creative design talents and constructed the 'enchanted forest' theme wedding I had always envisioned. From her floral arrangements to set design, the place was beautiful. She and her staff handled the setup, break down, and communications with vendors to make sure the timeline ran smoothly, and our only focus was on each other for the day. My husband's grandfather has limited mobility and Elizabeth's husband was there with the golf cart every time he needed to move. We had so many complements on our wedding with people saying it was the most beautiful site and design they have seen. With yard games at cocktail hour, a bonfire when it got chilly at night, to our own personal, secluded candlelight dance in the gazebo, there was something for everyone. Elizabeth was able to work with our budget without sacrificing details that were important to us. Though we had our set vision of how we wanted our wedding to look, all the credit goes to Elizabeth for making it come to life and giving us a day that we will always remember as nothing less than perfect!
- Kuhs Farm was the first, and last, venue my wife and I looked at when planning our wedding. We knew we wanted an outdoor wedding in the fall and wanted our venue as close to the city as possible for the sake of our guests. After we met Nick and Luli and saw the beautiful property there was no question that Kuhs Farm was our spot! Luli and Nick worked alongside us to ensure our wedding day was EXACTLY what we wanted it to be. Every detail was perfect. On our wedding day, Luli was right there to make sure everything went as planned. As we waited for my turn to walk down that hill, I caught Luli off to the side, looking down at the ceremony crying. Before I went down the hill she gave me a big teary hug and told me how happy she was for us and how beautifully our vision had come together. She takes this personally and she reeeeeally cares. We are so grateful that we came across Kuhs Farm on The Knot and even more grateful for the friends we've gained in Luli and Nick.
- We could not have asked for a more perfect day for our wedding, and that was solely due to the work of Elizabeth, Nick, and their team, (and Mother Nature!). From helping us conceptualize themes, decor, and overall mood of our day, Elizabeth brought a vision we didn’t even originally know we had, to life. The day of, everything came together so seamlessly, and she even took us aside to take the time to watch the gorgeous sunset - what a special moment she knew we needed to share. Our family and friends can’t stop commenting on the grace and professionalism of the team and the gorgeous grounds- “best wedding ever” has been thrown out a few times! We highly recommend and thanks Kuhs Estate and Farm for everything!!
- Words come short to the true expression that is required to fully express how incredible this venue is. More importantly how incredible the owners, Elizabeth and Nick, are in this journey of planning your wedding day. This isn’t your typical experience. You’re not a number or name on a sheet of paper. Whatever expectation you may for your wedding they’ll multiply and blow you away. For my wife and I, the journey of planning our wedding ended up creating a lifelong bond and true friendship with Elizabeth and Nick. The farm won’t just be the place you’ll get married. If you allow it, Kuh’s Farm will forever be a part of your lives and story. There’s no shortage of love, happiness, and laughter that will come out of this truly best kept secret of St. Louis. So, if you’re looking for a place to accommodate your wedding, then keep looking. If you’re looking for the place that will forever be a part of your life just as your bride/groom to be, then look no further. This is where your forever starts!!
- Kuhs Estate & Farm is a unique venue that provided the vintage-boho style wedding I dreamed of. The history and beauty of this property was the perfect backdrop for my family centered theme of gathering. Immediately upon stepping on the grounds, you are captivated and pulled in to a peaceful and serene setting. My mother and I worked with Luli (the owner) to make my wedding decor personal and reflective of who I am. Luli’s creativity and passion for her work were obvious every step of the way. She took a personal interest in me and my vision for my wedding, even surprising me with specialized finishing touches that were all about us! Her one-of-kind bouquet specially designed for me was the perfect complement to my bohemian wedding dress and style. My wedding guests were pleasantly impressed with how everything flowed together.... from the ceremony to the decor that overflowed into the reception tent and the Estate grounds. This venue provided a truly beautiful and unique experience for my family and friends. Kuhs Estate & Farm is a hidden gem that many do not know even exists! A truly significant historical landmark that gave meaning and substance to our wedding vows, while also providing a fun-filled relaxed atmosphere, complete with games and animal friends that brought delight to the faces of young and old alike! Our wedding will always be a special memory etched in our hearts that we will relive often in years to come. This special Estate and the owners have left a long-lasting impression on us and we plan to come back every chance we get.
- Words cannot even begin to express how grateful & thankful I am that we had my daughter’s wedding at Kuhs Estate & Farm!! Not only is the property absolutely romantic & gorgeous, the real blessing was Elizabeth!! From the minute my daughter was born till now I dreamed of having a beautiful wedding. I am sooo thankful that god lead us on the path to Elizabeth ❤️❤️❤️. The wedding was even more perfect and more beautiful than in my dreams! She went above and beyond to make our inspirations a reality 😍❤️ and she treated my daughter as her own. She is a true blessing!!
- I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful my experience was with Elizabeth and her crew at Kuhs Estate and Farm. My August wedding went just as I had imagined. From helping to plan and decide on my decor to answering every question I had along the way, Elizabeth made it so easy. I wanted a special private last dance with my husband before the night was over and we decided to do it in the gazebo. Little did I know Elizabeth went the extra mile and set up what seemed to be 100 candles for us to dance in the center of. It was the most special moment and such a special touch, I truly felt she wanted the night to be perfect for us. I highly recommend Kuhs for your special day- It is simply beautiful there and Elizabeth and her team will not let you down!
- It will be so hard to express my pure love of Kuhs and the staff and owners, but I will try. Talking to Elizabeth initially was almost intimidating, I thought she was a very intense person, and maybe some people never took the time to realize her intensity is out of pure love. She honestly loves her farm and she wholeheartedly loves what she does, working with people on the biggest day of their lives to help celebrate their love is something that you can tell she takes pride in. Her work and the beauty that she puts in to all that she does is nothing short of art. The venue itself is breathtaking, so beautiful in fact, that it was hard to gather my guests at times because they were all walking around taking in the views! The history and love that is ingrained in Kuhs evokes a feeling of serenity and joy. Our wedding was the most beautiful day of my life and I have not stopped getting compliments from guests! If you want an unforgettable wedding, with a coordinator who cares about your wedding a much as you then you need to look no further.
Copyright 2018. Kuhs Estate & Farm. All Rights Reserved.